Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dreams



Last night I dreamed that myself and a guerrilla group of my minions and I were trapped in an abandoned building with a horde of zombies just outside, waiting for the slightest scent of aliveness sot they could bumrush our spot.

I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately (I still miss David Tennett).

Bare with me, I do have a point.

For me, I see my paintings in my head long before I put them down on a canvas for you to see. I'll paint, or repaint something in my mind for weeks or months before it's done enough to put brush to paper. I have a painting I've been working on in my mind since 2010. It's my baby. I've gleamed some purely amazing, and equally awful creations oftentimes from my imagination, and DREAMS.

Like that block painting above; I dreamed it one night. I was walking around in my dream when I suddenly looked up and noticed the spectacular block shaped prisms the sky had turned into! I realized then that I was dreaming! It is the only other time I knew I was dreaming, while dreaming, and it was a feeling you could only understand if you've ever had a lucid dream. Anyway, with my mind I started moving these square matrices. Some glowed, others vibrated, some skittered around but it was all under my own control...unlike the zombie apocalyse nightmare I was in the other night. At the time of this lucid dream, I got plenty of rest at night, drank a good amound of water, exercised, and had a healthy relationship with M & Ms.
Presently, I spend most nights with my nocturnal 5 month old and depend on Maxwell House to keep me going with my other two kids. But I'm AWARE of the problem. See, I know that there is a block and that it is these physical things hindering my metaphhysical, electromagnetic mind. Awareness needs to be recharged, so with awareness i will fix it and live to slay another day.
Mind the things that go in, lest bad things come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment